January 16, 2024

My Favorite Paintings of 2023

Before we get too far into the New Year, I thought I'd share my most favorite paintings from 2023!... kinda like Instagram's "Top Nine" without the Instagram! *wink!*

Looking at all these paintings together, it's hard to miss that I'm a lover of primary colors! I'm also a bit of a minimalist when it comes to my designs, and that's OK with me. Over the past year, I did a lot of experimenting with texture in my backgrounds... mark making and using words & lettering. I'm pretty happy with the results and can't wait to find more fun ways of making my paintings playful & creative in 2024!

Wishing you lots of JOY in your creating in the coming year!


BTW... I used the free Collage feature at BeFunky to create the photo collage above... Easy Peasy! Their free tools are limited, but they do have an upgraded version with lots of options.

No comments: