March 24, 2013

Illustration Friday - IF: Swim


For years I've played with the idea of submitting some of my silly doodles for Illustration Friday's weekly topics... but yes, I've always been a bit too shy! Today though, when I saw that this week's topic is SWIM, I remembered an ACEO I made a while back that I thought would fit the challenge...

This art card is called "Here Fishy Fishy." It measures the standard 2.5"x3.5" and was created using Copic markers & Prismacolor pencils.

I have a special love for this tiny piece of art since the little boy with his tousled red hair reminds me so much of my youngest son when he was little!   :)

4 comments:

Creations By Mit said...

Adorable! And something I do every morning! Welcome to IF!!! You're off to a GREAT start!

Patti Moore said...

Thanks so much for your sweet welcome & encouragement Mit!... I appreciate it! :)

Happy Drawing!!

Nirzara Verulkar said...

Simple and Cute :)

Patti Moore said...

Thank you so much Nirzara! :)